Minor Illnesses Prescribing

Did you know that Zinoha has a Prescribing Pharmacist?

If you have a need for Minor Illnesses and can’t see your family doctor or if you have no family physician and require someone to help you prescribe for the above, you may call us at 403-238-2250 or contact us through our form, and we may be able to help you or walk-in during business hours, but we are not walk-in clinic nor replace your family physician.